Priorities for 2013/14
16 Sep 2013
At the PHT AGM the activities for the coming year were highlighted for the 2013/14 year. Progress against priority actions will be included on this web-site in the months ahead. The Trust will be looking for support from the community to help us achieve the following:
- Completing the education resource kit for teachers and rolling it out to schools in the catchment so that awareness of the catchments and harbour are increased.
- Establishing the baseline for the harbour scorecard and announcing these results.
- Completing a Living Waters DVD in Samoan specifically for the Samoan community in Porirua and elsewhere.
- Engaging with the successful consortium on Transmission Gully.
- Continuing to work with the three councils on plans to do with the catchment and harbour including, restoration, revegetation and water planning.
- Engage with our community through our website and social media on activities and events in the catchment and harbour.
There will on-going updates on the News and Activities pages on this web-site.